Support young queer folx! Their thoughts and feelings are important. 60% of proceeds will donated to The Pacific Center, an LGBTQ+ community center in Berkeley,CA. The other 40% goes to supporting me as an artist and covering the materials cost of the stickers.
This sticker is made from inkjet sticker printer paper and has a tendency to get damaged quickly if placed in areas that are highly mobile, come in contact with water frequently, or come in contact with objects that can rub color off (such as the inside of your laptop where your hands will rub against the stciker frequently). I reccomend using these to decorate places such as notebooks or the outside of your computer.